What to give
A few helpful suggestions
To guarantee the freshness and quality of the items provided to users by the food banks, we accept donations of money and non-perishable food only.
- Canned goods: meat, fish, fruit, legumes, infant formula, baby food;
- Cereal, rice;
- Snacks: cookies, nuts, dried fruit;
- Personal care products: soap, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, paper towels, tampons, disposable diapers, facial tissue, toilet paper;
- Household cleaning products;
- Over-the-counter medications: syrups, painkillers, vitamins, antihistamines;
- Coffee, tea, herbal tea;
- Plastic containers: tomato juice, fruit juice, vegetable juice, jam, peanut butter, etc.
Products to avoid
For logistical and safety reasons, we cannot accept donations of perishable food (fresh fruit, dairy products, meat, frozen foods, etc.) or items in breakable containers (glass jars, bottles, etc.).